Oblique Checks Bar Stool Grey (Set of 2)86706211
Free returns within 30 days
Modern bar stools are suitable for restaurants, kitchens, living rooms, entertainment rooms, offices, cafes and so on. Quilted design provides modern and stylish design. The seat cushion can be rotated 360 degrees, and the height of the stools can be adjusted by the handle. The handle under the seat cushion can also be rotated 360 degrees, so that you can adjust the height in different
directions. Each bar stool is a comfortable companion on the kitchen counter or bar high table.
1. High density sponge-filled backrest and cushion and humanized armrest design give you a more comfortable experience
2. PU leather surface, easy to clean
3. Footrest place design makes it easily to place your feet, you can sit back and relax and enjoy long conversations
4. The base is made of chrome steel, which makes the stool durable. The bottom of the rubber ring prevents the floor from being scratched
5. The height of the bar stool can be adjusted by air lifting handle to meet different needs
1. Cushion Depth: 15.75 / 40cm
2. Cushion Width: 20.08 / 51cm
3. Cushion Thickness: 2.76 / 7cm
4. Backrest Width: 14.57 / 37cm
5. Backrest Height: 19.69 / 50cm
6. Cushion from Ground Height: (23.62-31.5) / (60-80)cm(Adjustable Height)
7. The Bottom Diameter of the Bar Chair: 15.16 / 38.5cm
8. Filler Material: High Density Sponge
9. Surface Material: PU Leather
10. Chassis Material: Chrome Plated Steel
11. Pneumatic Rod: Nitrogen Hydraulic Pneumatic Rod
12. Color: Grey
13. Whether with Handrails: No
14. Bearing Weight: 150kg / 330.69lbs
15. Single Bar Chair Weight: 7.38kg / 16.27lbs
2 x Bar Chairs
1 x Installation Tools
1 x Assembly Instruction
1. Please remove the black screw on the top of the air rod before assembly.
2.The product should be placed in hard floor for use. Please do not put it on the soft carpet or uneven ground to avoid tipping over during use.
3. The bar stool is for adults. If you have children at home, please be careful not to let them climb into the bar stool. If the child climbs up, it may fall over.
4. To raise the seat, remove your weight from the chair, then pull up on the pneumatic control handle. To lower the seat, stay seated and pull up on the handle until youre at the preferred height.