Checks Round Cushion No Armrest Bar Stool (Set of 2) White53268468
Free returns within 30 days
1. High density sponge-filled backrest and cushion and humanised armrest design give you a more comfortable experience
2. PU leather surface, easy to clean
3. Footrest place design makes it easily to place your feet, you can sit back and relax and enjoy long conversations
4.The base and foot plate adopt electroplating technology, which is corrosion resistant and can effectively prevent daily wear and tear. We have carefully designed the rubber bottom to prevent sliding and scraping. Your floor will be protected by this humanised design
5. The height of the bar stool can be adjusted by air lifting handle to meet different needs
1.When receiving the goods, please confirm the product according to the listing of instructions. Once you find Less pieces, please provide relevant pictures to contact us. We will deal it in the time.
2.Please install goods with the instruction manual.
3.It is recommended that the installation should not be too tight to adjust easily. After the structure is installed, firm the interface for more stability.
1.Cushion Depth: 15.75 / 40cm
2.Cushion Width: 16.93 / 43cm
3. Backrest Width: 16.93 / 43cm
4. Backrest Height: 12.6 / 32cm
5. Cushion from Ground Height: (23.62-31.5) / (60-80)cm(Adjustable Height)
6. The Bottom Diameter of the Bar Chair: 15.16 / 38.5cm
7. Filler Material: High Density Sponge
8. Surface Material: PU Leather
9. Chassis Material: Chrome Plated Steel
10. Pneumatic Rod: Nitrogen Hydraulic Pneumatic Rod
11. Color: White12. Whether with Handrails: No
13. Bearing Weight: 150kg / 330.69lbs
14. Single Bar Chair Weight: 7kg / 15.43lbs
2 x Bar Chairs
1 x Installation Tools
1 x Assembly Instruction
1. Please remove the black screw on the top of the air rod before assembly.
The product should be placed in hard floor for use. Please do not put
it on the soft carpet or uneven ground to avoid tipping over during use.
The bar stool is for adults. If you have children at home, please be
careful not to let them climb into the bar stool. If the child climbs
up, it may fall over.
4. To raise the seat, remove your weight from
the chair, then pull up on the pneumatic control handle. To lower the
seat, stay seated and pull up on the handle until youre at the